Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Holidays?

I spent part of this summer working for a wonderful local studio that produces a line of holiday accessories. I would show up to a beautiful garden, cheerful friends and my cozy workstation. Outside the window to my left is a garden with vines that by the end of the summer obscure my view of the neighbor's fountain that bubbles out of their wall. Meanwhile, I'm sipping my iced tea, and listening to MPR while creating smile after smile, hoping that it will make someone else smile as they bring them home for the holidays.

For a laugh, at the end of the season I made two snowmen with a sad face, can you find him? One lives at the studio, and one lives at our house. Talk about limited edition!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I LOVE these. So glad to see a picture. And the :( Santa is a hoot!